We enter into a Memorandum of Agreement with you, the client, to supply you with the following:
- Relief staff when a permanent employee is on sick leave, maternity leave, annual leave, etc;
- Specialist staff for a limited period of time when you need such specialized service and you do not wish to appoint an individual permanently;
- Additional staff during periods of peak production or seasonal fluctuations;
- Temporary staff for a contract, which only lasts for a limited period of time or purpose (Example: Shutdowns and seasonal workers);
- Permanent staff, which eliminates the hassle of appointing people yourself;
- Total outsourcing of your Human Resources function. Your Company can therefore operate a business without one person on your payroll and without any HumanResources headaches;
- Any other labour on a temporary or full time basis according to your needs.
We handle all administration and statutory issues relating to such staff, including, but not limited, to:
- Payment of salaries, PAYE, UIF, Skills Development Levies, etc.
- Payslips, IRP5s, UIF documentation, Employment Contracts, etc.
- All discipline, performance and general Human Resource Management aspects.
- All labour legislation requirements and/or implications. This includes any possible litigation at the CCMA, Labour Court or Department of Labour as the individual will be regarded as an employee of AB Labour Services and not an employee of your business.